Ok so I have no clue how to actually type what I want to say here lol!!! Im having a problem with an install I did last week. I have an sbx with 4 co lines going in. I plugged them all in and set them up to ring station group 620. All of the lines have dial tone going in. When I push each line button they all come up accept for line 3. I get a click like there is something there but no dial tone. I pulled the line out of the system and clipped on with my buttsett and I have dial tone. Plug it back in and nothing. If I switch it with another port then the port that was working isnt and port 3 is now working meaning its not a port issue. I tried 4 different fittings and all the same thing. Thinking maybe its a bad pair in the 25 pair from dmarc I switched to another pair. Same thing. So then thought maybe there was some foreign equipment on the line causing problems, I went back to dmarc and switched co numbers to each line. For example say I have three numbers going into system. 0001,0002,0003 (0003 being the bad one), I switched 0001 with 0003 and went back to a station to try it out. Now the line that 0001 was on is not working and the line 0003 is working. So to me that obviously means the actual wire itself is good. Also now that I have switched those numbers the line 1 has no dial tone and line 3 does. I had the customer call verizon and ask to check lines for anything on them. They came out and tested good to go. You know their response "I got dial tone to dmarc so my job is done". So Im clueless what to check now. Any help or ideas would be great.