There are two problems.
First (programming) leads to the second (software version since some programming features are not available in the earlier version).

To answer the question:
I am ringing to 451 (ring all) since it is the group of extensions/people to deal with phone calls. If for some reason nobody picks up or all are busy I want it to go to auto attendant (450, 150-157, circular ring), greeting 1 for day time greeting2 for night) to help caller using ccr to reach right destination (department) to leave a message.

Does it make sense? If not any suggestions are welcomed.

I think I can ring extensions directly, not via hunt. I recall that in early versions in this case preset forward would work the way I want (see above). In early version if the call was going to hunt it is ringing till someone picks up there were no options like overflow or preset forward. Would someone confirm if this is the case.
I am using hunt for simplicity sake to change ringing destination once - from hunt to a different hunt if necessary - not to add or remove extensions in ringing assignment one by one. Again I am open for any suggestions please.

So the second problem (SW version): my version seem not to have functionality adteldon is talking about (Flash 30, button 14 through 18).
As I mentioned I only can do btns 1-8, 13 in flash 30. Nothing else is available.

BTW I called tech support used my tech ID and it looks like they may send me new version of SW. Waiting... smile

to Adteldon (all others pls comment as well):
Just like a said above in this reply. Preset forward seem not to work when ringing assignment is to hunt (at least in the version of SW I have - 1.00). I did set it up to preset forward to 450 (Flash 40, Page B, Btn 5). But looks like all the members in 451 calling endlessly. And it does not follow the preset forward setting. The timer is set short enough 10 sec.

Again - thank you all so much!