I've been experiencing an intermittent ongoing problem with a site that incoming callers receive busy signals for no apparent reason. Happens about once a month. It happens on any DID number dialed into the system. Today I saw 27 yellow alarms once I reset the system to look at the alarms. It's not a high traffic situation. Everything else in the system seems to function fine when the trouble is occuring. AT&T has checked the T1 on several occasions and has indicated that there is no trouble on there end. As a precaution they tell me that they did replace their equipment in the CO. I'm using the combo T1 / PRI card, verifed my settings numerous times with tech support, everything is set correctly. I'm also using an Adtran ACE CSU. AT&T will usually show the trunks busied out in their switch when this occures, they tell me this is automatic thing. A reset from their end or from the XTS will clear the trouble in a couple of minutes. Anyone experience this type of trouble on an XTS? Is this T1 / PRI card pretty reliable? Tech support says to run etrace and leave a laptop connected indefinitely.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Greg Veile