Well Congrats! You should be very happy if they install well. Some advise, while you have a ton of features I have found to keep to the KISS method. Keep it simple stupid. You are going to love the wireless...very impressive in fact NEC uses the same system. Don't forget live answer is always best but, if you use an auto attendant never try to go more than 1 or 2 levels deep and keep it short and to the point. Use page Q's instead of park locations as they give a lit appearance (basically the same thing). Make sure to imclude loop keys on the phones as you are going to a digital system and I assuming DID with multi-line appearance. Don't forget flexicall! [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] You will find many function keys already on your flex keys. One other thing about paging, you may get feedback if you don't use some sort of feedback eliminator due to how sensitive the phones are. Keep this in mind I think bogen makes one called a DFT something or another. Good luck and let us know how ya do!

Coral Tech