Gene, I apologize if I have offended you in anyway in my request for information. I am not trying to get a job done for free. I have helped alot of customers with problems free of charge. I can relate to what you are trying to say in your comment. I am trying to install this system as a gift in a small office where the people there were very good to me in a time of need. I though it would be a great treat for the secretaries there to update their phone system somewhat. I have wired the whole system, I just need to get the programming done.
At this point, I really cant afford to pay an installer somenting like $120/hr and spend like 4hrs doing it. Like I said before I bought the system off a friend and I am installing it as a gift, the hardware part is simple for me, but the programming end is a bit much at this time.
And by all means, could you please tell me what a reasonable price to you would be to program the setup I currently have so that I can you use it as a reference point. I will try to contact some local installers and see what they tell me.