Sorry I put the wrong system type in my other post. I have corrected this. Thanks to Gene and groundstart for their replies to my other post. Here is my question with the correct info:

I have recently aquired a NEAX 1000 IVS for my house. It looks similar to the 2000 IVS except it's a little smallerand the power supply is on the right side of the unit instead of the left. I am certified on the 2000 IVS and IPS and i have a question. I have two different analog station cards. Both are 8 port PN-8LCAA's. I thin the series number is in the lover right hand corner on the front of the card. One is M-480353 and the other is M-481586. The thing is, when i seat the cards in any of the slots 0-7 i get ports 0,1,4,5 blinking and the others are dark. So I program them up with that in mind skipping 2,3,7,8. The problem is that I put a butt-set on the 66 block and I can call the extension I have assigned to that len and the butt-set rings, but if I just go off-hook on the butt-set I don't get dial tone.
I am not sure if these cards are too new for this system. They didn't come with it. In fact the were ordered for a 2000.

I programmed them up like the 2000. 10>0008>150
Adding the extra zero in the len number for the 1000 instead of the 2000.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Scott