Now I hust looked at an old databse that we had to do Paging across the Network, and besides the Point Codes and etc.
We didnt use it through ars.
What we did was in 11-01 set what we are dialing to an Froute. If you have Conflicts in numbers you can certainly use dial Extension Analyze but you will have to put all of your extensions in 11-20. Not a biggy.
So after that go to 44-02 Put your entries in there, then under the froute put Max digits of the whole entire dialing sequence what your dialing and what its going to actual dial44-05-09
example I say 8 Im dialing 1234 but in 44-06 Im sending 2500 VM Pilot. Sett 44-05-01 to 255
And then in 44-05-2 set that to 4 or the amount that your actually dialing and 44-05-03 will point to what you want it to dial in 44.06
Because ars is used for outbound,I ran it though the Simulator and no go. this is setup for paging and parking calls across the Network if Net Link is not available. For example I dial 15@@ it strips 15@@ on the other side and dial *06 and I then manually in put the Park number. Hope this helps if you want to send me a copy of your database send me a PM but most certainly if you can call NTAC that would be your savior.

I am the Big Ham and I approve this message.