I have a customer with an aspire. They said they used to just press the night button and then calls would ring directly to intramail and then play a different message than is played during the day when they don't answer.

When i checked it out for day message, when calls
went unanswered, aa would answer, if they did not press a button it would transfer to ext 301. They said it should not do this, it should go to 301 mailbox. I was able to correct this by changing the dial table to "rec1" under "timeout" key.
However when in the night mode, it still plays the same message and does exactly what day mode does. Also, if i use the schedule override i can get the night message to play, but it plays no matter what mode the "system" is in therefore this won't work. it does not appear that they are using a "schedule" in the intramail.

My question is, how do i get the vmail and system to change to night mode by just the press of the "night" key..
Message 001 is day, and Message 002 is night.

they say it used to work with just one press, i am fairly new to aspire so i wasn't quite sure if this would have been correct or not, and how to change it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.