I've checked all the related Aspire settings I can find and I'm still not seeing my DID numbers showing up as CID (still seeing PBX main number - ported, not in DID range). In addition to the settings pointed out by Toolie, I've checked 10-03-05 and 15-01-04. I've populated 21-12 for all 23 of my PRI trunks (using main PBX number) and 21-13 for those DID numbers that I want the DID number to be used. I'm assuming the format is the standard 10 digits with no extra characters (e.g. 6305551234). Any other tips or tricks on the Aspire side? Any easy (I don't have PRI test set) way to see the call setup messages to verify that I'm sending the CO what I should be?

I'd rather be certain my ducks are all in line before I talk to the carrier. I do know that the CO is (was?) a GlobalCom (now First Communications) DMS-500. Any DMS tricks - I'm assuming they are using NI-2 and not the Nortel-specific ISDN.

If I don't hear anything more here then I'll act on Coral Tech's suggestion and see if the CO is set up to handle what I'm trying to do.