I have an SV8500 in my "Central office" and an IPS 2000 in one of my remote offices. The two are connected over CCIS via a point-to-point T1 provided by telco. All trunking is done by the 8500 otherwise.

Outgoing calls from the 2000 supposed to go to the 8500 via the ccis and then to telco via a PRI.

The 8500 have no problems whatsoever. All its stations can call out local, long-dist and international. They can also call the ips and all its stations no problems.

However, calls from the ips have some problems. You can call all sta in the 8500, you can make local and you can make long-dist calls, but international calls always fail with fast busy.

LCR access code on the 8500 is "1". It gets stripped every time a call is sent to local or long distance carriers.

On the ips, the lcr access code is also "1", and its not stripped when the call is sent to the 8500, so in theory the 8500 should just handle it as a call from any of its stations. But somehow it does not. It always rejects international calls.

Monitoring trunks and routes shows that international calls from the ips do grab a trunk in the ccis to reach the 8500, but not sure what happens then. An ISMC trace on the 8500 of such call coming from the ips does show all digits arriving to the 8500, including the "1" access code. But then again, ISMC has no detailed documentation. I can barely make out from the Hex garble the calling station number of the ips, and the called number.

I'm not even sure if the problem is with the 8500 or the ips...

Anybody has a clue?