This is the second time I've done this. I just setup a Keyvoice voicemail with some consecutive batch files to prompt the operator to insert disk, type this, then it prompts when to insert the next disk. I made a 10-disk set, in case the message files consumed more than one disk. The one I just did took up 5 floppies. I did it according to the backup instructions in the I&M manual. The first disk has the config.sys and autoexec.bat. The second has the various files like the *.cfg, trans*.*, etc. I also included my Disk1, Disk2, Disk3 (and so on) batch files to backup on this disk. The 3rd disk backs up the gt*.* files. The 4th backs up nm*.* files. The 5th and higher disks back up the mg*.* files. Although the message files don't have to be backed up, it keeps the database happy when they are restored along with the *.dvm files (which I forgot to mention are also on disk 2).

Anyway, the reason I'm bringing it up is because I'm wondering if anyone else has done anything similar? I tweaked on these files a while until I got them where I thought they were decent. Then, this time, I saved the batch files, so I have them available next time I want to do this. The first time I set it up, I didn't save myself a copy, so this second time I had to do it all over again. I do think it turned out better the second time around.

------------------
[Linked Image from sigcomsys.com]
| Signal Communication Systems - Fresno, CA |

| Telephone Systems, Voicemail Syste... & Data Cabling - Central Valley, CA