The relay activates and I'm getting warble out of the Wheellock on my butt set. I'm now stuck. I have no drawings and not sure exactly how this set-up is supposed to work. All you get when you call ICM 335 is ringing when your supposed to hear alarm warble.

I'm confused.

Are you saying that the extension rings and you hear ringing from the handset but the Wheelock just doesn't pick up? Where are you supposed to hear the warble from?

Looks to me like the relay just follows the intercom extension's 90v ringing and there is nothing to seize the line so it's not going to pick up. So ringing from the originating phone's handset or speaker is what you are going to hear until you hang up to silence the warble.

Question is how is the output of the Wheelock connected? Apparently the tone generator is working since you hear a warble with your buttset. Normally I would expect the output to be connected to some sort of overhead paging or alert system.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.