I'll try this one more time..my Netscape crashed while checking out the smilie codes [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] (did I get it right?)

I want to do a couple of things to my Comdial Impact 8024("S" or "5") phone system:
1. I want to add toll-free 866 as an 'allowed' call.
2. I wnat to make a particular phone set ring on all incoming calls like the attendant's--pickup the handset & you've got the call.
3. I have a particular individual ( [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] ) in the office whose phone rings on incoming calls but doesn't like it so he turns the ringer all the way down or off so that if the attendant is on a call and cannot answer a line, no one at that end of the office hears to ringing line. The book claims that I can hook up an external ringer in the jack for the headset -- do I need any particular type of external ringer or will off-the-shelf do it?

I am not afraid of the system but I don't have the program features secret code numbers and the entry procedure to change the particular feature. Can you help or do I have to hire a service tech? [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] Sorry if the smilies didn't work...