(InnTouch KH64X with Eloquence VE voicemail - I'm using ports 25 and 26 on the system for the VM).

I'm still having trouble with this Eloquence VE not transferring calls on the InnTouch system. I know I had it working when I first started to set it up. However, once I had finished setting it up the next day, it did not transfer calls to extensions from the auto attendant - it will play all the intermediate recorded messages as if it is transferring, I'll hear the extension number being dialed by the VM, but then it just disconnects the call after about a minute or two. I re-initiallized the system to its default settings and thought I would start from scratch - following the instructions word for word to make sure I didn't miss anything. Even then it would not transfer calls. Is there a setting in the phone system that allows the voice mail to tranfer? I don't think there is anything in tthe phone system that I changed when setting up the VM except those things mentioned in the Installer's Manual.

adrphone