Everything is local. We have a large camp with the 2 locations a little less than a mile. They are connected with a 12 pair multimode fiber. I found out today that the DXP I just purchased has a DXP-T1 and the sync card. Until can get a second T1 card I am going to mux 4 fxo lines on a T1 using an ADC Opera that I have on hand and try to come into the second DXP via the T1 card that I do have. I just hung the second DXP on the wall. I am not looking forward to setting up the ADC and the T1 settings on the DXP. This is pretty new stuff for me.

How much could I expect to pay for a T1 card on the second hand market? I only paid $400 for the DXP that I just bought. It came with 3 DST, 1 IST, and 1 T1 card, modem, ring generator, service card, and cpu.

If I were to connect the 2 systems together via the DXP-T1, would they have to be PRI cards? Is this a difficult setup for an amature? Do the systems have to have the same software release. I have one R.10-C and one R. 13-B

One more question, what is the cost of a software upgrade to 15-C from my current revisions?
[This message has been edited by danfrey (edited May 19, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by danfrey (edited May 19, 2005).]