I just got back from customers's site. Yesterday we installed both cabinets and got almost everything up and running. Today we did some programming of feature Keys, checking ringing, etc.

The only issue that we have so far is that the old HDD VM won't do a transfer of a call (either internal of external). That means that I can't get into the modem from my shop.

It appears that everything elsE works ok. You can get into the VM from the phones (F64) and retrieve messages. You can Ring an extension and let it go into the MB after 4 rings..and leave a message. You just can't TRANSFER from the Routing Box 800 and all the others that are programmed.

We are expecting the new Flash VM either tomorrow or Tuesday from Comdial. Our Vendor didn't have any in stock.

I'm anxious to find out the WHY.

I have experienced some glitches. The SEND program for the Feature Keys--seems to think that Extension 129 is a VM port---although in the EXTENSION menu--129 is,--not a VM port for sure.
I had to program that phone manually at that extension.

The first port of the VM (157) seemed not to work. In the equipment room, I installed the last port that we have on the system (Ext 180) to show all of the VM ports so I could tell what they were doing. The first port was not working. I took it out of 433. Now this was all after I found out the problems with the TRANSFER.

I'll go back tomorrow and see what I can find out. I must keep in mind that the VM is about 6 years old.