Originally posted by paul144:
Please realize that I am not trying to be mean or unpleasant in any way.
That said, having read a large number of your posts here, is is painfully obvious that you are way over your head.
How many hours have you wasted? How much is that time worth? How expensive is it to have a system that is not performing properly?
Don't you think it may finally be time to call in a qualified and properly trained technician?
Look, if you are not going to help solve the problem. Please don't respond. You are like someone yelling at the sky to stop raining Or someone writing a complain letter to a cruise ship because there are too many waves in the ocean. Its completely pointless and accomplishes nothing

All equipment is operating perfectly fine for normal everyday office use, the reason I post so much is that I’m trying to accomplish things that no one has even seen or done before. These are not standard items that 99.9% of trained technicians would know or even things the manufacturer knows how to do. These are not even documented in any way shape or form.

Due to Samsung outsourcing software, not even Samsung is completely aware of the full capabilities of the system. I'm trying to push the system far beyond what it was design for.

If you don't like that, please just ignore my post. No one is forcing you to read them.

If you want to continue this discussion, just PM me privately and don't throw anymore of your trash talk into this post.

Note to Administrator: Maybe you can delete these 2 replies since they have absolutely nothing to do with the issue of the post.