Originally posted by wrichey:
[b] mmc 304 is the easiest you can set the extension to be able to answer but not call out. [/b]
Thanks..but is there a way to allow them to dial out, but only internally? That would be a better solution for us than just blocking their ability to call out to any number. If there isn't a way to do that at all, then we'll leave it as it is.

wrichey, thanks again for your help.

Originally posted by FTT388:
All changes you want can be done! But you see how easy an technician can make it look when he does it. Well we make it just look easy, that all! There are too many things involed to just say do this or do that. Do yourself a favor and call in your vendor/technician. If he wants maybe he can show you how!
FTT388: My boss has decided that we are not to use the vendor that installed the system or their techs. We have had problems with them in the past. Her decision was that we purchase a copy of the programming guide, and have the IT guy (me) program the system if there were any issues. We haven't had any issues until she wanted these features added, so that's why I posted here.