Update #532
Ok, I say this with trepidation, continuous wood knocking while throwing salt over my shoulder.... but the trouble may be cleared.

Here's the low down:
1)I went out to the site on Tuesday and placed 2 of the Sandman AM filters right on the outside DEMARC that go to trk 701 & 702 of the 7100 and left the other 2 filters plugged directly into the 7100 for 703 & 704.

2)While I was at the outside Demarc listening for the AM radio I started hearing a surge of line noise on my buttset that would rise and fall and coincided with a Clang from a machine press that was inside the warehouse, so I ran to the front of the warehouse as fast as my stubby legs would carry me and lines 701 & 702 were normal BUT 703 & 704 were going nuts. Eureka!!!

Every time they ran that machine the lines would flip, So I called AT&T to have them meet me out there the next day and I then moved the customer back onto the DCS compact.

Next day: I met the AT&T tech onsite and explained what I found and pointed out to him that the CO ground was tied to the Electric Panel ground which was about 20ft from the clanging press machine and was it possible to put the CO's on a separate ground because that's where I thought the interference was getting in. Unfortunately, he said he couldn't because it would cause an imbalance and if lightning struck yada yada, but what he could do was put his AM filters on 4 of the five lines (the 5th line had DSL which is also line 704 on the 7100) so I said fine whatever you can do.

So with trk 701-702-703 now filtered at the DEMARC I had them crank up the press machine and trunk 704 is the only one flipping out, so now I'm hopeful..but not too hopeful. I then went out to the Demarc and split off the DSL on one pair and on another pair stuffed the Sandman filter into the box and sent it on to trk 704 via DSL filter to the 7100 and so far a full day and a half later I haven't received the screaming your system sucks call..but tomorrow's another day.

Note: The press machine only runs when they have an order of metal roof to make so it could run on any given day for 10-20-30 minutes and be off for 3 hours or it could be off almost the entire day and then have to run some sheets at the end of the day. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Thank you Bunnie & everyone once again for all of the input.