I've got a neat trouble that i'm happy to share...
7100, 1 year old (scarily - almost to the day), busy doctors office. Config:
MP10 - 4DLM
Univ - 4DLM, 4SLM, 4TRM

System was installed with 4.04a which ran happily for a year. I go upgrade to 4.22... Runs a week.
Problem:
around 3:30pm, all sets crash (5 - 28 button falcon), showing boot "REV 2.3" or whatever they show when first powered up. Calls drop when it goes.
Interesting part: Switch hasnt fully crashed. I can still log in using installation tool - confirmed by Samsung Tech Support. System is up according to IT, but no sets or trunks work. Incoming calls RNA.

First trouble call - reboot, system recovers.
Second call - default system, hand program only using set, system recovers.
Third call - replaced MP10 (which happens to be on 4.14k), so far its still running.

I have the customers MP10 running in our test system here in the office - without a hitch. Running on customer database, same config. (my daughterboards and universal card/cabinet)

STA next to replace is cabinet (not daughter/univ cards) if the system crashes on my spare MP10.

No wierd environment, 70 (20c) temp controlled, system is on batteries, location is mini-mall. Anyone else experience this on any system?

~ Marty

Sometimes there ARE ghosts in the machine. I use MSN Live, ask me for the addy if you want.

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

http://www.vernontelecom.com