Having a strange issue after upgrading our own office from a 7030 to a 7100 ver 4.53c.

Everything is set correctly I believe, and we receive voice mail to email reliably.

However... When we receive the emails the time stamp in the message ID has the incorrect time zone, but still has the correct time. So when its received this is recalculated with the correct time zone (GMT +1000) which some computers are ignoring, but others are detecting as 10 hours ahead, putting them totally out of order and spam filters are flagging them as it detects them as being sent in the future!

This is the message header of the email, note that the correct time and time zone is every where except the third last line, which still has the correct time, but has the incorrect time zone.

Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to: [email protected]
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:29:35 +1000
Received: from our-ip-address.tpgi.com.au ([our-ip-address] helo=ourdomain.com.au)
by anteater.cbr.hosting-server.com.au with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1QpCyN-0001HL-Mj; Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:29:32 +1000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:28:59 +0000
User-Agent: VM 2.8.0.18 12-02-2010 10:00.00

So far I have tried changing and rechanging the time zone in the Voice Mail, I have tried sending to a different email address (on a different mail server), I have tried sending via a different SMTP server, and I have just tried a different internet carrier to be totally sure.

Anyone have any ideas? Supplier has had one response so far, suggesting that the time zone is most likely incorrect. After letting them know it was correct it sounds like they are out of ideas!

Cheers, Dave.
Eco Communications
Selling and installing Ericsson BP150/50/250 from 1996 to 2005
Samsung selling and installing since 2000
Toshiba selling and installing since 2004
Microsoft NT and SQL certified (10 years ago...)