:rofl: :rofl:

You guys are killin me, I realize messing with a newbie is fun and all but its time to get a little serious. Surdel works for a CG company and it seems that they are doing more and more wiring work.

My advice for the moment is DONT turn blind corners (cables rub), DONT let the cabling lay on the grid (ballasts and lighting) and DONT make your company and our trade look like a bunch of morons. Do the job correctly and your experience will keep you employed for many years to come.

Hal is correct it sound like a standard drop. I have done many of them. Make cut-in's like mentioned before. Hang your wiring if there are grid wires attach some hooks to them and use the space. If it takes longer then bid more time.

Last but not least you spoke before about getting certified by crisco and some others. While you are at it get cable vendor certified or at least trained. So that you don’t break any codes or regulations regarding low voltage wiring.

Don’t take my advice as if I am hammering on you please. That was not the intent. I would like to see others regard our trade as PROFFESIONAL and not some bunch of "monkeys" working in an office space