Biscuit jacks at the baseboard are probably your safest option, picky homeowners or brand new homes probably will mean flush jacks. Either way I doubt you'll find it any more difficult to fish than a standard home.

Mobile homes tend to be wood stick frame construction. The interior partition walls can be quite thin, 2x2 or 2x3 or 2x4 framing. Look at a doorjamb to judge it. Walls can be 1/4" or 3/8" vinyl faced drywall, 1/8" wood paneling or regular 1/2" drywall.

The last factory fresh mobile I hooked up had mudrings with blank plates and emt stubs through the floor. The owner had specified locations when ordering.

On interior walls, try not to install a jack over the same joist cavity where there is an air vent from the furnace. Pushing a glo-rod through the insulation and the bag underneath isn't fun when you hit a duct right under your hole.

Between the frame rails the insulation bag will sag to allow room for ducts and plumbing. If you cut that bag for access you must repair it with suitable tape or you will be responsible for frozen pipes. Best just to poke a flag through and pull the wire though a tiny hole.

You can feel the floor joists at the frame and outside it. A standard cable stapler is all you should need to secure your wire to them.

One old mobile I worked on had what seemed to be heavy angle iron in the area of the bottom wall plate, at the end where the hitch would be. Usually all the steel is below the floor joists but this one gave me fits. It was going to be re-drywalled to make office space so a chopped hole at each stud got my wire over a few feet to a chunk of bottom plate where there was no steel.