I have a great laugh for you all.

Yesterday i went out to look at a big job it needed 23 cables ran and the installation of a ESI S Class. Well i though that i would be running the cables since i was doing the reinstall of the phone system so I went to the office to get the needed materials to cable the building when i got 2 out of town down system calls. So the electrician doing the job called in some people that decided to rum 23 cables for 800 dollars and heck i was out there today setting up the system and saw the heinous work that they did it was so out of normal standards. I took several pictures and i will load them up and let yall see what i had to deal with it was priceless.

They ran cables in the ceiling and i got a call from the contractor I have to go and pull all those cables out tomorrow since the inspector failed inspection. they had cables running all over the ac duct work and they even ran cables under grid wire and the sad thing about it was as they were running them into the equipment room i was terminating them all so it makes me so mad that people can slop work in and get away with it.

Pictures to be put up later tonight or tomorrow

Jules B Chauvin
J & K Telecom LLC.
101 Parkwest Drive Ste 4
West Monroe, LA. 71291
(318)582-2515