I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Back!!!!

YIKES!!! We tried the switch-over on Friday, the 7th. Bell South said they were getting signalling indicating an Extended Super Frame versus just a Super Frame. I called my Vendor friend - he adamantly said that our T1 was a DM4 - Super Frame (dont' quote me on the exactness of the DM4- my paperwork is at the office. I am at home right now, very frustrated that the switch-over did not go well.

What it amounted to was the Vendor, via telephone saying one thing and Bell South saying another. Vendor said that our T1 was DM4 - AMI Super Frame and it could not be configured (no way to change it) - that if AT&T Long Distance was working with it, there should be no reason why Bell South, if they had their pre-coding, etc. done correctly, should not work too. So, now we are in a P'ing match between Bell South and the Vendor.

How can I determine who is right? One of the IT people at work said we should call AT&T on Monday and ask them what their interface with us was - Extended Frame or Super Extended Frame. I'm not sure AT&T will be able to tell me that, though.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks in advance. . . .