<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by upstateny:
Seems like the numbers don't work to me. $50 per month for each phone?? So if you have 30 phones you pay $1,500 each month?? Even if that includes the T1 (does it?) that sounds like a huge amount of money each month. Seems like you would be way ahead to get your own T1, lease a system for 5 years with a $1 buyout and own it at the end. Am i missing something here???. I can remember a local computer vendor who offered hosted exchange services but nobody wanted it because it made more sense to buy your own server and pay to service it and you still came out way ahead.</font>

You are not missing anything. and no, it does not include the T1. For a basic 50 user PBX a better fit is a CPE solution (which we also will do as well by the way...). However if that 50 user customer wanted Unified Messaging, Call Recording in and outbound faxing, text to speech, presence, ACD, call queuing and monitering then mabey he would fit one of our hosted products. A better fit for hosted might be....

10 retail sites with 4 phones ea. Each site is likeley to have 4-5 co's for dialtone, faxing, credit card machines, etc. To put voice mail (let alone UM and MOH) on 10 little key systems is gonna be way more than us. Besides the customer still wouldnt have full integrated connectivity between all locations. And in our solution, we provide them with a full blown Outlook Web Access account, so their e-mail would be taken care of too.

As I said before. Hosted doesnt fit all applications but in some situations it is very cost concious...

Thanks for the feedback.

[This message has been edited by bbarnes (edited June 28, 2005).]

www.itel-ip.com

VoIP, with Features Galore