Originally posted by justbill:
I would say yes it knocked out the neighbors too. Not all that hard to fix, depending on the damage of course, they'll probably have to put in a piece of cable. I doubt house insurance will cover, would be more of a personal/business liability type insurance, kind'a like what we carry, but couldn't hurt to ask if the need arises.
So you say it not that hard to fix correct? There is not much damage done to the wires so I think I am good on that. Its just a matter of reconnecting the wires I suppose. Also why would they wanna charge me in upwards of 100 dollars if it aint that hard. I mean ripping people off is what business is but I dont think anything over 75 bucks is reasonable for just connecting the wires. That would be just plain bullsh** rite there. Oh well that life I assume. Hopefully they dont charge me up the but. If this is the case I'm gonna tell all my friends to switch to bellsouth. :lol:

So now as it stands how worried should I be? Also what is underneath all of that black electrical tape?