Hopefully it's on its way to me laugh but now that you mention it Ken, I'll bet Matt will want one if he doesn't have one already.

I think I might also need a green board now, or maybe a purple, I'm not sure. I've got an Adtran TA 850 on its way to light up some more lines and (if I read the docs correctly) allow me to dial with the rotary phones. This was something that I wasn't able to do with the Digium TDM400P since apparently the guys that designed it decided that pulse dialing was dead. I don't fault them for this since pulse dialing was on its way out before they (or myself) were born, but somebody ought to think of the people who prefer phones with moving parts!

Anyway, since the TA 850 connects to the Asterisk box in place of the TDM400 and the purpose of the Asterisk box is to connect me to cnet so I can (hopefully) call things like Arthur's 701* and other (I don't want to use the word antique) less modern switchgear do the lines coming out of it represent CO lines (green board) or are they just PBX lines (purple board)?

*What news? Did it arrive safely from the left coast?