Thanks guys!

I tried to do my best, the only thing I would change if I had it to do over would be to punch from the bottom up, so that the wires going off to the terminals would be on top of the rest of the wires. Other than that, I'm real happy with it. As I mentioned earlier, it's already paid off in ease of troubleshooting. I just go unplug all my keysets, and run continuity checks from the KSU and through each block until I reach the keyset lines. If I have continuity all the way to there, then I know the keyset line is broken off the terminal. In my case, 2 cross connect leads had bad punches, and 1 keyset lead was broken. Also it's much easier to see which line you are testing, just follow the drip loops.

Thanks for the tips Arthur - Ken had pointed out the notches when he came out, but I'd always wondered if using a scotchlok would get you thrown out of the club. In my csae, it's no big deal to start over, I actually enjoyed the practice I got because of all my screw ups; and also learned more as I got halfway through something and through a combination of this forum, the ITT manual, and common sense, realized I was going down the wrong path.

Although I'll admit some cabling was sacrificied for my learning... a small price to pay.

Now if I could just get the **@^&^#!!! MOH working. It's punched down exactly as per specs, I think I'm going to try a different music input source as the next test.