Yep, I installed the full blown system, and outside of a payphone I have installed, trimlines in the bathrooms, and a standard rotary wall phone in the kitchen, everything else is 1A2, with intercom and MOH.

Wouldn't have been able to do any of it without this board. You're in good hands here.

I don't know where you're going to punch down to either.... I'm looking forward to this discussion/walk through.

One thing ya might do, I know that all slots share mostly common leads - in other words, on the back of my KSU, almost all the pins on each slot are wired in parallel. So while you're waiting, you could study your KSU to see what pins from what slots are common, and where they end up terminating on your 66 block. There's probably also a schematic for it that someone could point you to.

To cut down on the number of leads you're going to have to punch down, you could determine what pins will be common on the back of the enclosure, tie them together, and then in those cases you'll just have one lead to run back to the KSU. In other words, I don't see any reason why you'll have to run 72 (18 x 4) leads back to the KSU be punched down.