I just had some issues with the ICE and the UCMC voicemail message duplication. I worked with tech support for several days, this was an issue that had everyone stumped. We worked with the engineers and everything was resolved. 1 week later I see there is a new software upgrade for the ICE UCMC that solves these issues. I would say that every issue that I have had has been worked on and solved.

I have only been dealing with Tadiran for 2 years but so far all my experiences have been positive.

My only problems if you would even call them problems, are I would like to see some additional staff added to the support team, some additional documentation on a few products. Additionally I would like to see some voicemails phased out and just have one or 2 different platforms rather than the 4 or 5 that they currently offer.

All and all I would rate my experience with Tadiran great and the support I have received from several of their in house staff outstanding.

www.tspa.us
Tri-State Voice and Data Servicing Tadiran, Nortel, and Avaya; in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.