I will probably be asking a few questions the next few days until I can find some place to take some training so any help would be appreciated. I just inherited an office with the Unified CM Administration version 6.1 and there are a few issues that I would like to clean up.

Currently we have it so calling the main number has a custom greeting "You have reached us. Press 1 for this, 2 for that, etc" however one of the submenu choices does not appear to go anywhere. If the caller presses 3 for Product-X then chooses 1 for support they get the following message:

"Sorry, Example Administrator is not available. Record you message at the tone....."

I have only found old instructions for version 4.2 that says I should look under Devices -> CTI Routing Point but the next steps for the 4.2 instructions mention options that are no longer there.

What I see is the device names for what appears to be for each branch of the first level of the Auto Attendant tree (Product-X-CH, Product-Y-CH, etc) and when I click on each of the devices I see an extension number for each listed for each. When I dial each of those extensions I appear to go to that point in the menu tree, however I can't see where to configure the next level down.

I have a feeling that someone left and their phone was deactivated so I would like to route the 2nd level menu option to a new line. I just can't figure it out.