Hello All,

I have a mitel sx200 and one ext. (that I am aware of) that will not allow calls from external sources (internal ext dials work fine). The user has a Superset 4025 which is what most of our office phones are... When I call into our phone system's main greeting I can dial the number's extension and it says I am being transfer to the user, rings once and I end up back at the main greeting. Another strange (to me) symptom is that when I call into my own extension and then try to transfer to the ext in question the display says ringing you back and the call is just sent back to my ext.

I have...

confirmed that the phone isn't forwarding to anything except vm on busy and no answer.

I even removed the vm forward and tested with the same results.

I tried replacing the phone with mine which gave the same results (mine works normally when connected to my port/ext)

I rebooted the cabinet that the user connects to as well.

I checked the voice mail setup for that mailbox, but didn't see where it was configured any different than any other.

I check that the port was configured (maintenance --> 9) with the same COS, COR, etc. as my other phones and it was.

The only difference was that this phone along with some of the other ext. had a Page number assigned, but I tested another with this page number and it would receive outside calls.

I may be able to move his ext. over to another port on that card if I can find one free/working, but I have yet to look into that. Alternately I could try his port with a different ext., but I am not sure which is more likly to net helpful results. I should also mention that this user only recently moved into this office which was previously home to an analogue phone and the user can't say with any certainty if the external calls ever worked in that location, but they did work from his previous location (different building and cabinet..same system). I supose that would point the finger in the direction of the port?? Thanks for any help you can provide.