I'd love to upgrade the system, but John does not want to spend any more money when he's stuck with something that doesn't work after ordering my Partner system not even a month ago. During our discussion on the phone last night, he did mention that if we can't fix the Merlin (which apparently is the case now) that he would be willing to consider covering the shipping costs for someone generous to send us a system to replace the Merlin.

The reason John wanted the Merlin in the first place was for background music and loudspeaker paging, as well as the intercom features (voice call and ringing intercom). He needs the loudspeaker paging and the ability to interrupt the music when making a page. There are no outside CO lines where the system is installed, but John is considering MagicJack as the main CO line, so it would only need to support one CO line minimum.

If anyone has an older system and a few system phones (we currently have three Merlin phones) that they'd be willing to part with for the shipping cost then that would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me with any considerations, or send me an email with a shipping cost quote to zip code 36527.

Thank you all for your continuous assistance and for volunteering your time to help me out.

Regards,

Scott
telecom guy10

Last edited by telecom guy10; 02/27/13 10:49 AM. Reason: missing info

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com