We have assigned all of our clients dedicated 800 #'s. I want the display to show the 800# dialed by the caller instead of the callers Caller ID #. I am really hoping there is a way to do this.

We are on an Axxess System Ver. 9.002, with a CPS server. The phones are 4400's w\ a 2 line display.

Here is what I have so far.

1) take the 800 # of the client and add it in as a system speed dial. For instance Speed dial 880 is 1-800-555-0880, the description of that # is "California Steel Ind"
2) the CSR phones can only display one piece of information. By default it is the callers, Caller ID #. I have set up the system to have the # the caller dialed over-ride the Caller ID. Therfor, When the caller rings up onto a CSR phone it displays "California Steel Ind" or just 1-800-555-0880 would be fine
3) System \ Devices and Feature Code \ Stations \ Local \ Extension number \ Flags >> set Display Outside Party Name = YES
4) System \ Devices and Feature Code \ Stations \ Local \ Extension number \ Flags >> set Outside Party Call Information has Priority = No

The problem when I call in from my cell phone, that has a system speed dial programed, the phone displays "Direct Ringing In" Not the number I called. Is there someway to make this work. Thanks for your help.

Skip
:bang: