I have an 824 connected to a TVA-50. I'm trying to get one CO line to ring two extensions, then forward to a mailbox.

CO lines 1-4 ring the Auto Attendant and work fine. CO line 5 rings extensions 112 and 113. It was originally setup this way and would ring 6 times, then forward to mailbox 112. I was called out when this stopped forwarding. There is a no answer greeting and an after hours greeting set in mailbox 112. I thought setting Busy/No Answer forwarding was the problem but the customer states that is not how it was before(FWD light wasn't flashing and if on an intercom call on ext 112 calls would ring at ext 113 6 times, not go direct to voicemail). If I set CO 5 Flexible Ringing to ring the voicemail ports and set Delayed Ringing for those ports the main greeting picks up instead of MB 112.

Lines 1-4 are in CO Line Group 1 and Line 5 is in CO Line Group 2. I don't see where this makes any difference though.

It's probably something easy, but this is a system that I am not familiar with. Any help would be appreciated.

James