We recently upgraded to TP 13. It's been a bit of a learning curve and there were some irritating glitches at first that have been mostly worked out. TP is TP, so you know it's going to be slow and do some things that are simply not intuitive, but there have been some positive changes, too. My favorite is that you can now open multiple tabs, so if you're filling out a service order and another calls comes in, you can open a tab for the new customer without closing what you are working on.

Since I am on the service side, I don't know about the ordering/ billing side of things.

Another positive update: If you open a service order that someone else already has open, the information is locked to changes. For us, this alleviated an issue where no changes were saved because two people were in the SO simultaneously.

On the negative side, other than the slow response time and glitchiness, the entire "look" has changed. Default times when creating tasks are on the hour, 20 minutes after and 40 minutes after. What? This makes no sense to me and I want my 30 minute intervals back.

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."
-- Jimi Hendrix