I'm having some difficulty receiving integration information on a CIX-100 with an LVMU.

The LVMU was locked up with all port status lights lit and rebooting it did not resolve the issue. I then used the battery strap to initialize the LVMU. After defaulting the card, it came up but I was unable to get integration working either using SMDI or inband DTMF integration.

I made the change with the Plug and Play settings between CIX100 and CIX100 SMDI and also adjusted the VM Port Settings in E-Manager to reflect whether the port is SMDI or not.

When running in SMDI mode, there does not appear to be any integration at all. Calls forwarding in system cf from extensions that have VMID set only go to the main greeting and so do calls from that extension to the vm.

I've only tested inband/DTMF mode remotely but what happens when I do a blind transfer, is that when the call is forwarded back to the vm, the vm simply transfers the call back again as if it is not getting the "91" prefix in the inband signalling string.

Any ideas? What could I be missing?