I have been working and installing the 8100 since it came out, well I was approached for a Redundant Solution from a Phone Stand Point,
Scenario: System Crashes and is Hard Down and they have ITL32 Button Phones, the PRI is Auto Forwarded through the Provider to another site to get calls answered but the IP Phones on the Main site is trying to connect to that down 8100,
Is there away to get that phone to look at the "2nd,3rd and 4th "Server Address entrys that are in the phone, Ive set it up in a lab at the office but it doesnt work even using the same Subnet Scheme leaving any questions out about gateways and routes the IP Phone would have in it.
Netlink would not apply in this scenario,It would probably be a CCIS Setup but the Main Site went Hard Down and I need the IP Phones to Automatically look at a different site.
I have Searched High and Low throuhg the latest 9.5 Features and Spec, Networking Manaul and Every Cheat Sheet refrence related to the 700 series phones, even in the auto config files setup it does not talk about this.

Last edited by Ham; 06/03/14 07:49 PM. Reason: Typo

I am the Big Ham and I approve this message.