I do not mind doing structured cable installations. It offers me the ability to be at a site all day or a few days and then, if the company decides on a phone system, could sell them a phone system at the same time.

I do not have the budget for these higher end application like accubid or intellibid if that is what they are called. Does anyone know or have excel spreadsheets that have client and subcontractor name and contact info. Bid amounts. Labor amounts and lots of other info such as line items and so on?

Second, since this is my first job for this electrican, What should I expect from him? Should he paid for the materials after they arive on site? He has also given me the option of installing just the jacks, wall plates ect and he pull the cable. I have counted 165 existing cat5 cable in the two story building. Cable runs between floors with the small basement floor having mabey 8 runs. Old cable needs to be removed "156" existing drops. Told him will used old cable to pull new cable though if I go that route. The site has existing racks with patch panels and jhooks. Only thing needing replacing is cable and jack ends/plates and perhaps new drops.

Thanks much smile