Hello,
I sold another SC lime green, 1980, NOS 554, and had no handset cord for it either, and I did put a NOS WE black handset cord on it, and the buyer loved it! I see a few handset cords kicking around for these lime green phones, but they are hard wire cords, these phones are modular. I have one NOS lime green SC 500 set left and needs a handset and cord! I know, good luck with that!!!! next phone im looking to buy is a SC bright orange 500 or 554 set. I just bought a ITT slimline set, bright orange. ill have to post a pic of one of my favs I bought about 2 years ago. its a chrome, 1940s-50s, AE, 3slot payphone. needed some work, had come thru the back of the phone, into the coin vault by taking the back plate off. had no key for the coin vault lock. to my surprise, there was a coin box inside! a rare find for these old 3slots. took the lock out, had a key made, did some other minor wiring, and dial was stuck, freed it up, and wired a modular cord to it, works great! still has the coin relay too, duel coil....bob