All,

C L I C K

I have one of these exact cards that's sitting unused right now, and I'm wondering if there's something I can do with it. First of all, I'm assuming this works somewhat like Step by Step? I'm also judging by the looks of it, it requires an external source for ringing or signaling. Also gathering that this is rotary only, as I don't see anything that would indicate touch-tone compatibility. Is there any way I could use it independently of my 1A2 as sort of an intercom to toy with? Perhaps with a 24V/48V power supply and W/E 118 Frequency Generator? I see it's designed to sit in a card slot on a 1A2 KSU, but nevertheless with schematic of the pinouts this isn't a problem in terms of bypassing using the KSU.

In addition, while I'm on the subject of 1A2 intercoms... I came across this photo of a phone from the White House that's apparently in a museum somewhere due to it's significance with the moon landing. I noticed, upon reading the labels that the third pickup key is labeled "SIG 190." Any ideas on what that key is for? I'm assuming the SIG is the sig in the word signal, but what about the 190? Is that an extension number? If so, any idea what the White House used for their PBX at this time?

Thanks as always everyone!

Scott laugh

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com