First thank you for the reply! And to your point I'm not a phone Tech, I am however a very experienced IT Tech. I inherited the phone system from our provider after being bought out then, being handed off to several vendors only to throw their hands up to a problem that's been around since the install including NEC's involvement,
All 8 of our SV8100 sit on a Fiber Ethernet network linked together via Cisco routers, we can see each store, we have 4 digit dialing between stores, and a central operator/ Business Center that handles calls.
The system works perfect, just at times you get only one talk path meaning you can hear them, they can't hear you. Log into Web Pro reset the box and problem is gone, the fact I can reach the web pro tells me its up on the network.
I suspect it communicates via another address, which I was trying to monitor via wire shark which leads to the reason for my question..
I'm familiar with the programs / features of the system to some extent , but certainly no where near your expertise , I was trying to get and understanding of how the systems communicates over the network as it pertains to the Voice path.

Thank you again and I look forward to your input !