Hello.

I'm helping my local non-profit community theatre repair their intercom system. I'm not a phone repair person but more a general handy-man so I don't know anything about telephone systems and just have done some general troubleshooting to narrow down where the problem is.

It appears that they have a Melco KC-19 board that is overheating and malfunctioning. The card is plugged into a M-19 backpane. (Thank you google for help figuring out what this system is!)

[Linked Image from i1156.photobucket.com]

► Does anyone know where I can get a replacement KC-19 board? I've found a few online, but I'm not getting much of a response when I inquire about them or there is no guarantee/no return if they are DOA.

► Will the KT-19 card (Tone only) work as an alternative to the KC-19 (tone and rotary)? Haven't found any of these either, but at least it would be another option if I stumble across them.

Unfortunately, the theatre doesn't have any budget for the repair, so I'm donating my time and own money for any parts that are needed.

Appreciate any help. As you can imagine, the intercom is a vital part of the theatre being able to run smoothly and it's been down for over 6 months now.

Last edited by robotman; 03/30/15 02:34 PM.