Hello everyone,

I have a task to connect 2 buildings at work, distance is roughly 25-30 feet between buiding walls. The primary use would be network access to wide web, possibly to internal network for one user. One of the buidings is a metal sheet construction.
Do not feel like digging a trench for conduit as it would be time and money consuming.
I've picked up two Enginius ENS500 access points locally, played abit with them at home and have what I believe to be a successful configuration setup. I am just surprised at the fact how easy it was.
Is it really that simple with these what looks like well built outdoor rated devices?
Would I be able to configure devices to restrict access between internal server access and and just have the straight path to internet? (Might just have to do it on sonicwall end, not sure yet how the final setup will turn out.)
Like I said, did not spend alot of time with the new toys yet, but already like the results.
I was also wondering if I went overkill on these devices because EnS200 is pretty much the same thing, except for the wireless frequency being at 2.4 vs 5. Also, note that price for both models was the same.

Thanks