Hello all,

First post here. I've come into possession of a Stromberg Carlson KSU, with about a dozen or more SAN/BAR 4200A cards in it. The KSU supports up to 25 lines; I just want to wire in my house landline to it for the moment. I also have two ITT 10 button phones. I've connected up one phone with the KSU, and when I push line button 1, the 1st KTU relay clicks, my line light turns on, and the LED on the KTU activates. So that part, I believe, is working well so far.

My question is - first of all, I don't have the manual for this KSU, and I feel like the SC manuals are harder to come by - perhaps I'm not looking in the right places. If anyone can point me in the direction of a manual for this larger KSU, I would be grateful.

Second, I would like to know where to punch in my landline T/R lines? I spent last evening with my multimeter tracking pins 9 and 14 back from the KTU to all the contacts on the punch-downs, and the only continuity I could find was with the phone T/R lines (the phone was not connected at this time). The labels on the 66 blocks didn't indicate any place obvious to me to connect up the CO lines.

I may be acquiring two more KSUs in the future; any suggestions on what to do with them? I really think one this size is enough for anything I'd ever want to do.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Adam