cool :bang: :bang: cool
All,

I've got a CS-5200 system with 2 Inter-Tel Servers. 1 is the EM server, and the 2nd one is running SIP / CT-Gateway / System Manager.

My issue deals with the 2nd server. SIP / CT-Gateway is licensed on 1 USB key (small green one), and the System-Manager is licened on a 2nd USB Key (larger green one). There seems to be an issue when both keys are inserted at the same time - none of the services will start because of a licensing error. I'm thinking it doesn't like having 2 keys and can't read both at the same time.

I've noticed that there is a Customer Security Key-4 utility - if I read things right, can this be used to consolidate the hardware liceneses down to one key? I'm sure this will have to involved my Dealer and Inter-tel's participation. I've asked my dealer, but I don't think he's ever used this utility.

Just a note - I am properly licensed for everything, I just need to get down to 1 key for things to work right. SIP / CT-Gateway / System Manager function correctly on 1 server, but I can't run all at the same time!

Your thoughts are appreciated.

:banana: Matt :db: