As a previous ROE negotiator with Comcast it's unlikely they would provide service to a distribution service they don't own.

That's not to say it's unheard of, but it's very rare. As Comcast is structured to own the distribution, and the HOA will only own anything after the tap.

So i would be shocked actually if you could get Comcast to provide signal to an HOA fiber in the ground.

Can it be done yes, but the business modeling internally for Comcast doesn't lend itself well to that solution.

If you could find a DIA line (TWC/Charter) or maybye strike up a SLA with them... Ya might stand a better chance.

But again that is on the ROE side of Comcast. If they have Metro Ethernet you might have a better chance with that department... but I know as a general rule Comcast does not like to let its services be "resold" there are some legal work around on that, but they get detailed.

If you really need help on navigating this agreement, it's what I did for the past ten years was negotiate Comcast ROE agreements let me know.

Ya can send me a PM.

Thanks

California Phone
www.phoneinternet.org