System: IWATSU IX-CME (ADIX)

We have 3 offices all interconnected via vlan. Our main office has 2 VoIP phones (the rest being digital) and the other 2 satellite offices are all VoIP.

To date our vendor has been out to our office multiple times, implementing multiple changes; assigning static IP addresses (twice), move to PoE injectors, separation of phone and computers via splitter, move phones to a managed switch, swap with new phones, system software upgrade, phone firmware upgrade, swap out monitoring computer, perform multiple data captures (currently have 2 running), calls to external support (I do not know who they use). None of which have resolved the issue. The vendor has been pretty adamant about this being caused by our network. However, the network has been static and unchanged for many many months while the phone reboots just started approximately 4 weeks ago. We run a database reliant piece of software that if there is even the slightest interruption in network connectivity the program disconnects necessitating the use of Windows task manager to shut down in order to restart. We have satellite offices connecting over a vlan and there has been no network interrupts disconnecting them or the software. I have also had our internet provider place monitors on the connections to reaffirm the stability of the connections as well as checking the log files for any irregularities.

Any ideas on what might be causing this, where to start looking or other information I can provide that will assist in determining the issue?

TIA