Thanks for the responses. NFC, I agree that it might be more of a headache than it's worth trying to reuse the Yealink phones. If I was able to convince them to move them to a Summit, but then they still had difficulties, that would definitely be no fun. Derrick, I hadn't realized the whole site license vs individual seat licenses for SIP phones difference between the 800 and 80 systems, that was interesting and could come in handy and I'll keep that as an option. I may just have to set up a Yealink or two on a system and play with it to see how it works. Hitechcomm, yes, the Yealinks work fine at their office, it is definitely problems with both the internet link and the hosted provider. The internet is less often the problem. The issues appear to be almost always due to the hosted provider (hours long outages every couple of weeks, frequent dropped calls, can't hear one party or the other, features sometimes not working correctly, no one hearing the phones ring in the office but the caller has heard 5-10 rings, etc.). Going to a different hosted provider might solve quite a few of the problems. Going to an on-premise system and analog lines would definitely solve the reliability problem.